Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little Big Planet 2 - Beta Gameplay

I could swear that I've already posted an article similar to the one I'm about to write, but apparently I haven't. Little Big Planet 2 is in the closed beta stage right now, and there have been a few astounding videos that have surfaced over the past couple months. The original LBP was one of the best platformers ever created, allowing players to Play, Create, and Share their way through millions of created levels. The sequel looks to surpass the original in every way one could imagine.



LBP2 is set for January 2011 with no proper release day yet announced. I've done some searching online and found a handful of videos from the ongoing beta testing. Pretty amazing stuff. Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments below.




















2 comments:

  1. sweet vids :D looks like you can make any kind of genre game you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's pretty much the case. I'm sure once the game officially launches and it gets into all those super creative peoples hands, we'll start seeing some really crazy stuff. Stuff we couldn't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete