Sunday, November 28, 2010

Netflix Canada Content Update

These Netflix Canada updates have proved to be fairly popular and I always seem to get a nice traffic spike shortly after posting these. So, here we go again with our third Netflix content update post. This list doesn't cover absolutely everything that was added, just the shows and movies that I recognized or things that I'm interested in checking out. Y'know, things people might actually care about. Enjoy!



First we have the television shows, not many were added recently as you can see.

The Dead Zone: Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 / Season 6 in HD
Weeds: Season 1 and 2 / All in HD
Beastmaster: Season 1, 2, and 3 (I remember this Canadian series first airing)
Saturday Night Live: Season 34 and 35 / All in HD


Pitiful little list of TV Shows considering I haven't written an update in awhile. Oh well, the movie list is much better if you ask me. Hope they keep this up, I've had lots to watch lately.


Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny HD
Final Destination 3 HD
Avenging Angelo
Eye See You HD
The Warriors HD
Nick Nolte: No Exit HD
The Donner Party HD
Righteous Kill HD
Fly Me to the Moon HD
The Happening HD (I ended up liking this movie more than most people)
Meet Dave HD
The X-Files: I Want To Believe HD
Deception HD
What Happens in Vegas HD
Horton Hears a Who! HD
Fracture HD
Number 23 (Why couldn't this awesome movie be in HD?)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning HD
Hannibal Rising HD
Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2 HD
The Princess Bride HD (I think my step-sister used to love this movie way back when)
Office Space HD (Best addition to Netflix yet imo)
Hope Floats HD
Blade HD (Kick ass, saw this one in the theater, looks great in HD)
Wag the Dog
The Full Monty HD
Spawn (Used to love this movie, not so much anymore though)
Predator HD
Crash
The Hitcher HD

Secret Window HD (Another great movie, should see it again actually, been awhile)
Jet Li's Fearless HD
Hot Fuzz (This movie killed me)

I'm probably forgetting a few big titles that I didn't include in my last Netflix Content post, but there's plenty here to check out if there are some people out there still on the fence about Netflix. $8 a month and it streams instantly to my PS3 with absolutely no hassle, or even the need for a PC. I just click the little Netflix icon and I'm ready to go. I'm not sure, but they might still be offering a free first month too. Check out the website here.

2 comments:

  1. Stating first that it's entirely my fault, I want to remind people who do sign up that even if there is no money in your Paypal and it is only linked to a bank account it'll still pull money straight from your bank account without confirmation upon renewal. Renewal being a month after the free trial. Thanks to their cancellation policy which immediately takes away access even if you've still got paid time remaining you should set your phone to remind you to cancel before the subscription runs out, if you indeed want this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,

    I started a section for Netflix Canada on my site to try to help others who can't find good content. I make 5 good movie recommendations a week.

    Here's the link: www.thenmn.com/netflix.htm

    Cheers,

    FJ

    ReplyDelete