Saturday, November 20, 2010

World of Borecraft

I tried. I played for about 3 weeks and then grew very bored of the game. Same as always, I play for a few weeks and don't re-subscribe to the monthly fee for the following month. It's happened twice before and I probably won't be going back to the game, even after the Cataclysm expansion releases next month.

I am however extremely excited for the future of MMO's. Games like FFXIV that mostly failed on PC, is releasing for the Playstation 3 next year. My most anticipated game right now is DC Universe Online however, also arriving on PS3 next year.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for DC Universe. I was going to ask you about your feelings on how FFXIV has been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah excited for DCUO. FFXIV though, meh ...we'll see how it turns out and when it releases. The problems that players are having with the PC version involve control issues with keyboard and mouse, lag issues, and not enough content. So yeah, all those things could easily change for the Ps3 release so we'll see. Again though, I'm way more excited for DCUO right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I had alot of fun and became type obsessed with the game. If there was a hyperbollic chamber like from DBZ, I'd go in it and play for a year. Crazy yet awesome idea. I want to get it out of my system in only one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hyperbolic chamber lol Nice. I tried to play it several times over the years but never could stay with the game for more than a month at a time. By that time the majority of questing is done and I spend most of my time just wandering around looking for something my level to kill, or if I can find any more quests. It just stopped being fun by that time.

    ReplyDelete