Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DC Universe Online PS3 Playstation+ Beta!

How fitting is it that my 100th post on Bob's Blog is an extremely happy one! I purchased 3 months of PS+ service a few days ago as soon as I heard the news about the DCUO beta coming to the PS3. As of a few minutes ago the PS3 Store updated and voila, there sat the DCUO beta download in the PS+ section.

I'm extremely excited to experience this game, even though I realize it's currently only in beta form. It'll take a few hours to download the beta client before I can jump in, but I've heard it's totally worth the wait. Check out some wallpapers below.



Click to enlarge to fullscreen so you can save and place 'em on your desktop.













1 comment:

  1. You will find more pic on this page
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gamerslootnet/148760525160091
    dont hesitate to like it ahaha

    DC universe online player..

    see ya there
    ( cd key on there website it u need )

    ReplyDelete