Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Netflix Canada Update

With a fresh 160gb PS3 slim I'm able to get back to my Netflix viewing. I had a run of bad luck there for a bit and was only able to use up half of my free month trial period. I'm back now and I'll be doing an update to what's new on Netflix in Canada.

You can find my previous Netflix content post right here. Hope this is helpful, enjoy!





Television

Trailer Park Boys: Season 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
The Addams Family: Volume 1, 2, & 3
Rocky & Bullwinkle: Over 70 episodes from the 1960-61 series
Saturday Night Live Collection: Plenty of comedian spotlights as well as specials
MythBusters: Season 2, 3, 4, & 5 
Rock of Love: Season 1
Flavor of Love: Season 1
Little People, Big World: Season 1 & 2
American Chopper: Season 1, 2, & 3 / Season 3 in HD
Weeds: Season 1 & 2 / All in HD
Rescue Me: Season 1, 2, 3, & 4 / All in HD
Ruby Gloom: Season 1, 2, & 3 
Invader Zim: 27 Episodes
Ren & Stimpy: Vol 1 & 3

Movies

Big Trouble in Little China HD
The Edge HD
The Warriors HD
Aliens: Collector's Edition HD (They really need the rest of the Alien movies on here)
Panic Room HD (Love this one)
The Dark Crystal
Labyrinth HD
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
Super Troopers HD
Down Periscope (Saw this in the theater back in '96)
Airheads HD
Rob Roy (My mom loves this movie)
The Musketeer HD
Man on the Moon HD
Slaughterhouse Five HD
Memoirs of a Geisha HD
White Men Can't Jump HD
Multiplicity HD
The Grudge 2 HD
The Blair Witch Project HD
Jennifer's Body HD
The Fan HD
Pitch Black HD

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I just got into the whole Netflix thing on my PS3 and so far, only thing I've been watching is The Office & Devil May Cry Animated(second time watching the whole series).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Canada we don't have the same content. Wish we had stuff like The Office. We do have that Devil May Cry series though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert, thanks for taking the time to list some good movies that would have been overlooked.

    ReplyDelete