Monday, October 18, 2010

DC Universe on IGN's 24 hour game-a-thon

This past weekend IGN did a 24 hour gaming session for charity. 15 IGN editors and at least 75 fans took up their controllers as part of Extra Life and played an assortment of new and old video games, on several different platforms, for 24 hours straight. Among these games was DC Universe Online.

Keep in mind that this is still in beta testing and doesn't release fully until Q1 2011. It still got me extremely excited for the Action-MMO.



I'll try to paste the youtube videos down below and hopefully they work out, lately I've had some issues with embedding. Enjoy!

Part 1:

Part 2:


Part 3:


Part 4:


Part 5:

4 comments:

  1. awesome vids i'm pretty hyped for this game looks like it will be very addicting haha can't wait to see more in the later months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah It was supposed to come out in November, but it was pushed to next year. Probably for the best I guess. As long as I get my usual money next month I think I'm going to buy a brand new PS3, then at a later date try to fix mine up. I can trade in games like RDR and Demon's Souls to get some money taken off the price. Phew, wish I didn't have to do that but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you gonna buy a slim ps3? there's a few games i should trade in sometime that i don't play anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it would be a slim I think. blah ...I don't want to spend that kind of money though :P I shouldn't have to but meh, I'll just keep my current PS3 somewhere and repair it myself while I use my new slim. At least that PS3 would be reliable.

    ReplyDelete