Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Final Fantasy XIV Screenshots

I've been following Final Fantasy XIV since it was announced at E3 last year. Due out September on PC and 2011 for PS3, FFXIV is going to be taking up a lot of my time. I've accumulated a boat load of screenshots, all of which are available for browsing on my Facebook page. I've decided to write a brief post containing all of my favorite screenshots so far. Enjoy!




Games like these, if you see it, you can probably go there
That right there is an Aetherite Crystal
Weather changes look great
Some stained glass windows
Here is a party doing it's thing
Moogles! and they look like classic Moogles!
Those guys look tough
Near Gridania I think
Low level fighting outside Gridania
I love how far away you can see

3 comments:

  1. man that world looks huge! the possibilies look endless :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a lot of negative stuff has been going around lately about this game. People don't think sometimes, this game is still in beta testing! Open beta hasn't even started yet.

    ReplyDelete