Thursday, August 19, 2010

Eorzea: The Making of a Realm #4

This video I've pasted below is pretty stunning. I can't wait to get into Eorzea, I'm planning on running a second blog just for this game.

I'll be posting updates most likely every single day, along with screenshots as long as the game is capable of taking them. Final Fantasy XIV releases for my PS3 sometime next March, the PC gets it as of September 30th (a little earlier if you pre-order the collectors edition)

Also be sure to check out the following link for a great interview with Hiromichi Tanaka, the producer of Final Fantasy XIV, Nobuaki Komoto the Director of Final Fantasy XIV and Sage Sundi the Global Online Producer. 

FFXIVCORE



3 comments:

  1. This looks to be damn epic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ineedy, you should play it when it comes out. I'm sure you can afford the $14 a month :D It's worth it if you enjoy this type of stuff, or ..maybe you don't realize if you'd enjoy it :) I'll be telling you all about it I'm sure, or hell ..I'll be starting a second blog completely for FFXIV and what I do in that world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i'd like to at least see it in action and hear what you have to say about it first :)

    ReplyDelete