Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sequel to Final Fantasy: Dissidia to be released in 2011

Now here is some awesome news! This came out of nowhere for me. Square-Enix revealed in the newest Shonen Jump (I found out by reading Joystiq) that a sequel to Final Fantasy: Dissidia, called Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy, will be arriving in Japan next year for the PSP! I think I'm going to end a lot of sentences with exclamation points in this post! The playable characters revealed so far are Kain from Final Fantasy IV and Lightning from the recently released Final Fantasy XIII! This is such exciting news! I'm hoping to get some of my favorite characters added, such as:

- Rufus (Final Fantasy VII)
- Seifer (Final Fantasy VIII)
- Steiner (Final Fatasy IX)
- Auron (Final Fantasy X)

5 comments:

  1. awesome! loved dissidia and would love to play a new adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTH? I didn't know there were working on a sequel. Since they are I wish they release it on the psp also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I meant 2 say nintendo DS instead of psp cuz my little bro owns one and play a lot of final fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eli and I thought you meant PS3 rather than DS lol A game like that would never run on a crappy DS lol I'm glad it's continuing on the PSP where all the Dissidia fans are right now. Dissidia is probably one of the best and most complete games ever created.

    ReplyDelete