Saturday, September 4, 2010

Final Fantasy XIV Beta Videos

Final Fantasy XIV, god knows how badly I want this game on my PS3. I've been following podcasts and articles for over a year now and like to think I pretty much know how it all works. So I'll be posting a bunch of my favorite videos found around the web on this here page. You can also check out the Crystal Core Podcast from FFXIVCORE.com for more information.



Please keep in mind that all of the following videos are from the beta test, some (maybe all) even before the recently opened beta. So that means anything could change before the actual release on PC at the end of this month, perhaps even more changes by the time it finally releases on PS3. Enjoy the videos and I'll probably be posting more about Final Fantasy XIV for the rest of the year.

Crafting video



Battle video



Guildleve video



Fishing video 




No comments:

Post a Comment