Thursday, January 20, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Announced, Plus Teaser Trailer

Please, just gimme my Versus XIII. I was a fan of Final Fantasy XIII, but not THIS much. I actually think the majority of fans liked it significantly less than I did!

Well, either way I look at it, FFXIII-2 is coming. Square-Enix tells us that it'll be available winter this year, whether that means in Japan or NA, it's anyone's guess. I've included the spectacular teaser trailer below, it gave me goosebumps, so perhaps this could turn out okay.




3 comments:

  1. uhhhh what?! O.o that ending to the teaser reminded me of soul calibur lol very strange and unexpected...I still haven't finished XIII I should just trade it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shoulda finished it! lol maybe it's not your kind of thing, but it is a great game with some excellent qualities. It just is one of the weaker Final Fantasy's. There's a certain level of awesome you come to expect from a proper entry in the FF series, and this one falls a bit because it's lacking features FF fans are used to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i like the older FF like IV & VI i just thought the combat system in XIII wasn't my kind of thing...I might go back through it again but if not i should trade it along with some of the other games i have beat but aren't really worth keeping

    ReplyDelete