Click below to view the detailed information on what was changed with this downtime. Things just keep getting better for DCUO!
EDIT: US servers will be going down tonight and will receive the same updates.
The EU servers will be locked at 12:30 CET and brought offline at 01:00 CET for server maintenance. Downtime is anticipated to be one hour and the servers should be available at 02:00 CET.
- General: Addressed an issue that caused some PS3 players to hang or disconnect in the tutorial.
- General: Improved Client performance and stability.
- General: Addressed an issue when using software overclocking where other characters would appear to warp onscreen.
- General: The time it takes to get to character selection on launch has been reduced.
- Audio: Audio should no longer drop after cutscenes if you have your Music volume set to 0.
- Chat: The player’s voice chat channel should now be selected according to the following priority, from highest to lowest: Alert->Group->Custom->League.
- Player Appearance: Equipping a new weapon should no longer cause your weapon appearance to disappear.
- Player Appearance: Swapping weapons with your weapon style locked should no longer cause the weapon appearance to change.
- Movement: Player character animations should no longer have the chance of getting stuck when weaponizing objects.
- Quests: Adjusted difficulty of content in the Venom Lab to level 7 to better match the surrounding content.
- Quests: No Joke quest is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
- Quests: A Crook’s Best Friend quest is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
- Quests: Something’s Fishy… quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
- Quests: Road to Hell quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
- Quests: Fateful Omen quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
- Quests: Hardcorps quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
- UI: Pressing the "Accept" button on the Server Selection screen multiple times should no longer result in odd issues with Character Creation movies and UI.