Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Epic DC Universe Online Video

I've been looking for a game like DCUO for a lot of years. Awesome action-oriented gameplay, huge online community, a massive open-world, interesting comic-book story, and a firm guarantee that you'll always have something to do. But let's focus on the second last point, the story. The opening movie for DCUO is just plain awesome, hands down some of the best CG work I've ever seen. And now we have another video of similar quality, found on IGN. Check it out below along with my impressions.





I wonder when we'll have this video implemented into DCUO, and how it'll be done. Perhaps after a later mission where future-Batman shows up to explain how Lex has been deceiving everyone, that is if future-Batman survived the Brainac attack. Although, he did survive once already. How sweet is it that Batman, a non-super-powered hero seems to be the only survivor of the Justice League?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED this video. I was thinking about it and future Batman probably didn't make it. However, in our first video Batman calls Future Lex Luthor out and says he's lying and is extremely suspicious. So my best guess is that current Batman will sniff out whats going on using his awesome detective skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one can beat the batman because he knows too much. He has an escape plan for every situation and can find the weakness of any enemy, even his own friends in case they turn on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this video is full of badassery. Badassery to the max I tell you! I thought of the same thing Marc, I remembered Batman's first thoughts were that Luthor was setting a trap. Obviously Batman gets a little naive in the future, but I guess he didn't have much choice then to trust Luthor.

    ReplyDelete