According to an IGN DCUO ad banner, this content will see the light of day on February 15th. Here's the full list of all the new stuff you'll soon get to play around with. All of which is found on this IGN article. Or you can just check it out below.
EDIT: Clearly this content didn't release the day after Valentines, according to RadarX, an official mod on the official DCUO forums, this content has been slightly delayed but is in final testing. He presumes it'll be fully launched by the end of the week.
"What's happening in February is more like what's happening going forward -- we're going to just keep growing the thing," said Chris Cao, DCUO game director.
SOE has been hyping a classic character playing a large role in this batch of content, and it turns out it's Catwoman. Selina Kyle is going to factor into a few new parts to DCUO.
- Level 30 Catwoman Episode: Here, your character will race to Gotham Museum and find Catwoman robbing the joint. Then, some ancient Egyptian artifacts turn people into lions and tigers that you have to fight. Look for five boss battles in this mission.
- Legends PVP: Catwoman will now be playable in "Play as Iconic" PVP.
- Multiplayer Race: Chase Catwoman with your friends.
- New Loot: You'll now be able to collect the "ancient Mayan Armor" and "Cat Burglar" gear.
Believe it or not, February is for lovers -- and now, DCUO is, too. In a rather interesting move, the Goddess of Love is pissed and has put down fountains across Metropolis. Enter one of these, and you'll be transported to a 100-person instance where you'll play as a cherub and battle "to determine the true meaning of love."
- Collectable Hearts: Completing races, participating in PVP and other actions will earn you hearts that you can use to purchase chocolates and gifts to give to other players.
- PVP Battles: Dunk the other team into the fountain.
- Love Alert: This is a four-player boss fight against the Goddess of Love, Devotion and Scorn.
- Loot: There's a new harlequin clown suit with hearts and a cherub disguise to earn.
- Mock the Boss: When you replay boss fights, you'll be able to give them "be mine" cards for Feat points.
More Cool Stuff
- New Duo: A two-player Bane duo will be available for players.
- PVP Expansion: There will be a new Gotham PVP zone.
- New Tier 2 Raid: There's a new eight-player raid zone for the Batcave. You'll fight alongside Batman against Brainiac and Brother Eye.
- Buy and Sell: Auction houses will go live in the Watchtower and the Hall of Doom so that players can swap gear on a massive scale.
- Additions: New collections, races and investigations will be added.